- Process member transactions accurately and efficiently via face-to-face, drive-thru, phone and email.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls as part of the teller pool.
- Perform other routine teller transactions and processes as instructed
- Perform all other administrative duties as requested.
- High school diploma and minimum three years cash handling and customer service experience.
- Ability to use multiple credit union software and other like programs to complete transactions involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to use intermediate functions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM. Ability to use Adobe or other like software to complete and view fillable documents.
- Ability to use various programs and methods to upload, download and transfer information among programs as necessary.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to organize thoughts in written and/ or oral form in a professional and grammatically correct manner, so that the recipient may easily understand the contents.
- Ability to calculate minor calculations such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and figuring percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods and to walk to other locations in building as necessary to complete work. Ability to push heavy doors as necessary to gain access to areas needing entry to complete work. Ability to stoop, kneel and crouch to complete other tasks as necessary.