An Altamaha FCU Visa Debit Card allows you to access your checking account 24-hours a day and make purchases without the need for cash or checks. The Visa Debit Card provides a safe and convenient way to access your funds. It’s a card for any occasion and one that fits your needs.
- Use your Visa Debit Card everywhere that Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Use your card in an automated teller machine (ATM) to check your current balance, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and more.
- Use your card for local or online purchases.
- Funds are directly deducted from your credit union checking account.
- Transactions are signature or PIN based.
- Each month, your statement will list all transaction activity on your Visa Debit Card.
To report loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your debit card,
please contact: Altamaha FCU – Accounting Department
(912) 427-8924 Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm